Mobile Physiotherapy is like having the clinic and treatment brought to you!
An in-home or office physiotherapy treatment with Mark will be identical to what you would receive in a clinic. Mark will arrive with a treatment table, acupuncture needles, athletic tape and exercise bands. All you need to provide is a little bit of space to set up the treatment table.
What you can expect from your treatment with Mark:
- A thorough subjective assessment of your history and current symptoms and how they relate to your pain/decreased function.
- A detailed objective assessment of your flexibility, strength, range of motion, and mobility of specific tissues (joint, muscle, nerve).
- A detailed functional assessment looking at your movement patterns and determine if any motor-control deficits exist, which may be the ‘real’ driving factor behind your pain.
- Education on your condition and a specific plan of care which will outline healing timeframes, treatment recommendations, and home exercises.
Treatments can consist of:
- Manual therapy – joint mobilization, manipulation, soft tissue release, nerve mobilizations
- Acupuncture – electroacupuncture, dry needling
- Taping – static and dynamic taping
- Exercise prescription